Why Connecticut Valley Lacrosse?
- Over 265 Alumni (and growing) have moved on to compete at the Division I, Division II, Division III, and MCLA Collegiate Level.
- A dedication to improve that starts with the Coaches and is passed along to each player who suits up for one of our clubs.
- Passionate, hard-working, and well-versed Coaching Staff who each competed in college themselves.
- Strong emphasis on improving not only as individuals, but as a team.
- A consistent focus on College Recruiting and providing each player with not just the knowledge and ability to compete at the next level, but the avenue to be seen by a variety of college coaches in each Summer or Fall event.
- Frequent and thorough communication to each team member and their families.
- A top notch organization that not only provides players with an opportunity to grow, but an opportunity to create friendships with new teammates that can last a lifetime.
- A commitment from each staff member to ensure that each player develops and continues to exceed their potential.
- Always assign 2 coaches (Defense & Offense) to each team.